Sunday, April 14, 2019

Oh Parrot

(This poetry is composed during school days, so its one of the collectives)

"Oh parrot,
Don't fly in the sky;
come with me, don't shy.

I take you to the cage
golden bars and golden cage.

Wear this silken-wear
but don't go any where.

Oh! don't try to fly dear,
it will increase your fear.

Take this guava to kiss,
Fee? - one song it is.

Live with me here, hey!
I gave you heaven to stay.

Why are you screeching now?
You want to see Freedom-bow?

I know, forgive me.
I am not your enemy.
Don't become a prisoner.
Now breathe a free air.

I know what the freedom is
I know what the prison is.

I understand your dismal feelings
and I wont break your willings

And I wont disject you from the independence
because, I know what the curse is dependence.
Oh Parrot!"


No comments:

Post a Comment